Raped for 4 years by her father, girl films act for evidence

A man was arrested in Jalaun district of Uttar Pradesh for raping his 18-year-old daughter.

The girl who was sexually abused for more than 4 years by her father, asked a friend to film her rape to collect evidence and convince her mother, who refused to believe the harrowing tale.

"The girl recorded a video of the horrific act and produced it as evidence in front of the police and also registered an FIR," said the police.

"My father had been sexually abusing me for the last four years. Whenever I told my mother, she refused to believe me. I shot a video with the help of my friend to prove my point. I want my father to be punished," said the girl.

"My father should be executed in public, he should be tortured and beaten up by the people," said the 18-year-old.

Meanwhile, the police is also examining the girl's medical reports, after which the decision will be taken on whether to apply or not The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences act.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCI Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Manager Post

Grow your Art